Thursday May 18, 2023
Ep 183: Key Finance Decisions During Major Life Events Like Marriage, Divorce, Job Loss & More
Are you ready to take control of your finances during life's most pivotal moments? In this episode, we dive into the complex world of financial decision-making during key life events. From the excitement of getting remarried or entering retirement to the challenges of divorce and the loss of a loved one, we'll provide practical tips and guidance to help you make informed decisions and maintain financial stability.
Here are some of the things we’ll address in this episode:
- 1:21 – Financial decisions during remarriage
- 4:13 – Financial decisions during divorce
- 7:43 – Financial decisions during job changes
- 10:37 – Planning for retirement
- 12:31 – Severe medical issues and disabilities
- 18:13 – Financial decisions during the loss of a loved one
For more, visit us online: http://philstaxhacks.com
Watch the video podcast on YouTube: Phil's Tax Hacks and Other Retirement Facts
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.