Thursday Apr 27, 2023
Ep 180: Crash Course: The Psychology of Investing in the Wake of Historic Market Crashes
Have you ever wondered why you handle money the way you do? It turns out your financial behaviors can be traced back to your formative memories. In this episode, we examine how significant market crashes of the past might be impacting your current money management habits.
Here are some of the things we’ll address in this episode:
- 1:32 – The ripple effects of the Great Depression
- 3:29 – Soaring interest rates
- 8:21 – Black Monday to the Dotcom bubble
- 16:15 – The impact of the Great Recession
- 18:57 – The quick downturn of the pandemic
22:03 – Finding balance in your investment strategy
For more, visit us online: http://philstaxhacks.com
Watch the video podcast on YouTube: Phil's Tax Hacks and Other Retirement Facts
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.